Find out who is involved with research in the Centre for Innovation and Research in Legal Education and get in touch.
Get in touch with one of our academic members of staff involved with the Centre.
Our academic staff are award-winning scholars who are routinely recognised for their expertise in legal and criminal justice education. As fellows and senior fellows of the HEA, CIRLE experts are committed to researching and disseminating excellent practice in student education. Some notable achievements include:
• Oxford University Press Law Teacher of the Year Award 2018 – Professor Lydia Bleasdale
• University of Leeds Early Career Excellence in Teaching Award 2021 – Rachael O’Connor
• National Teaching Fellow 2022 – Dr Nick Cartwright
• University of Leeds Sustained Excellence in Teaching Award 2022 – Dr Suzanne Young
• University of Leeds Sustained Excellence in Teaching Award 2023 – Dr Steven Montagu-Cairn