Find out who is involved with research in the Centre for Law and Social Justice and get in touch.
Get in touch with one of our academic members of staff involved with the Centre.
Get in touch with one of our PhD researchers.
Law and Social Justice affiliate members
The Centre is proud to hold affiliations with the following:
- Desiree Artesi, Barrister at Thomas More Chambers and Bencher of the Honorable Society of the Inner Temple
- Andrea Coomber, Director of the all-party law reform and human rights organisation JUSTICE.
- Martha Spurrier, Director of the independent members’ organisation Liberty.
Social Justice Community Partners
The Centre’s Social Justice Partners are organisations champion social justice in their respective fields that overlap with the research interests of the Centre. We are proud to establish partnerships with the following:
- Val Hewison, Chief Executive of Carers Leeds.
- Tim McSharry, Trustee, Secretary, and Head of Disability and Diversity of the Access Committee for Leeds.