The School of Law holds second annual “Postgraduate Researcher Prize Giving”
The event, for the School’s Postgraduate Researchers (PGR), was conducted online via Microsoft Teams and attendees were encouraged to dress up.
On the afternoon of Wednesday 15 December, the School of Law held their second annual “PGR Prize Giving” event, to recognise and celebrate members of our Postgraduate Research community and their contribution to the School.
A wonderful opportunity to celebrate the considerable achievements of our PGRs
Despite all the challenges of the past 12 months, our fabulous PGRs continue to produce great research and to contribute to, and support, the School and their fellow PGRs
- Academic Performance Year 1 – Ana Navarro Veiga
- Academic Performance Year 2 – Anthony Dixon
- Academic Performance Year 3 – Clare James
- Academic Performance Year 4 – Natasha Gooden
- Contribution and Engagement – Centre for Criminal Justice Studies – Nina Herzog
- Contribution and Engagement – Centre for Business Law and Practice – Courtney Leader
- Contribution and Engagement – Centre for Law and Social Justice – Damarie Kalonzo
- PGR’s PGR of the Year – Kieran Mitchell
- Outstanding Thesis – Justice Srem-Sai
- Outstanding Thesis (runner up) – Ningyao Ye
- Andrew Bowdin 'Supervisor of the Year' – Professor Emeritus Clive Walker