I am based in the School of Law and I have responsibility for all on-course processes supporting the lifecycle of postgraduate research students including:
- responding to student and staff enquires
- oversight of PGR registrations, deadlines and submissions
- liaising with external examiners in relation to viva arrangements
- providing evidence to support the academic appeal process.
In addition, I am the secretary to the Research Degrees Management Committee.
- MSc Sustainability (Business, Environment & Corporate Responsibility)
- BSc (Hons) Countryside Management (1st)