The School of Sociology and Social Policy (SSP) currently supports applications to the postdoctoral schemes listed below:
- Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowship (Deadline 30 November 2023)
- British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships (Deadline 31 May 2024)
- Marie Sklodowska Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (Deadline 31 May 2024)
Interested candidates should first identify a proposed mentor in the School and work with them on their initial application. Candidates interested in applying for either or both of these fellowships should then submit:
1. A 2 page academic CV
2. A completed internal application form: [DOWNLOAD THE FORM]
Please submit them as one document, giving the document your full name.
• Please send applications to Marie Johnson (Senior School Research & Innovation Support Administrator) M.B.Johnson@leeds.ac.uk.
• The school will review applications and select the candidates it will support to make a full application to the funding bodies. Successful candidates will receive guidance and support from their proposed mentor.
Please note that we are also open to supporting applications to other advertised postdoctoral schemes that you might identify. If you have enquiries about specific other national or international schemes that you come across, please contact Marie Johnson at the email above, and she will connect you to our Director of Research and Innovation (DoRI) for further discussion.