- Start date: 1 November 2013
- End date: 31 January 2014
- Primary investigator: Andrea Wigfield
- Co-investigators: Emma-Reetta Koivunen, Kate Hamblin (University of Oxford), Royce Turner (Freelance)
This study was an evaluation of the current provision of Assistive Technology Services in Doncaster:
- Mapping and reviewing the current state of Assistive Technology in Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council compared to good practice elsewhere.
- Analysis of the impact of Assistive Technology on health and social care services
- Making recommendations on how to improve the delivery and impact of Assistive Technology in Doncaster