REVAMP: Effectiveness of a Community Health Care Workers Programme for Maternal and Child Health in Nigeria
- Start date: 1 June 2015
- End date: 31 May 2020
- Primary investigator: Dr Tolib Mirzoev (Medicine and Health)
- Co-investigators: Dr Ana Manzano
THESP member and specialist on realist evaluation methodology Ana Manzano is co-investigator on The “Effectiveness of a novel community health care workers programme for maternal and child health in Nigeria” project. The project aims to better understand to what extent the Community Health Workers programme contributes to achieving equitable access to services and maternal and child health outcomes in Nigeria.
Other researchers working on the project are:
- Dr Tolib Mirzoev (Nuffield Centre for International Health & Development) – primary investigator;
- Dr Bassey Ebenso – research fellow;
- Tim Ensor, Reinhard Huss and James Newell, (Nuffield Centre for International Health & Development) – researchers;
- Kiara White – administrator.
The research is funded by a Joint DFID/ESRC/Medical Research Council/Wellcome Trust, Health Systems Research Grant.