Red Kite Teacher Training: Interview Preparation Workshop
- Date: Wednesday 23 March 2022, 14:00 – 15:30
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
This free online session delivered by Red Kite Teacher Training will help current University of Leeds students to prepare for the Initial Teacher Training interview process.
Matthew Browne, Trainee Progress Leader and former Headteacher for Red Kite Teacher Training, will deliver this online session focusing on how to 'ace' the Initial Teacher Training interview process.
In this session Matthew will discuss:
- 'Competency Based Interview Questions' and how to answer them successfully
- Understanding the interview process
- How to prepare for the interview
- The do's and dont's of ITT interviews
- Other basic interview hints and tips
At the end of this session you will also have the opportunity to book a mock interview with Red Kite Teacher Training for their Initial Teacher Training programme, delivered in partnership with the University of Leeds.
This session is open to current University of Leeds students. We recommend checking the Red Kite Teacher Training entry requirements to find out if you are eligible for Initial Teacher Training (or expect to be upon completing your degree) prior to booking your place.
In order to join the session, please book your place.