Red Kite Teacher Training: Application Support Workshop
- Date: Wednesday 24 March 2021, 14:00 – 15:00
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
This free online session delivered by Red Kite Teacher Training will offer current University of Leeds undergraduate students tips and support in applying for Initial Teacher Training.
Matthew Browne, Trainee Progress Leader and former Headteacher for Red Kite Teacher Training, will deliver this online session.
Matthew will be providing students with tips on making the best possible application for Initial Teacher Training and will discuss:
- the admissions process including how and when to apply
- what to include in your personal statement
- what to expect during the interview stages
- dispelling any myths or misconceptions about Teacher Training programmes
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
This session is open to current Year 2 and Year 3 undergraduate students at the University of Leeds.
In order to receive the link to join this session, please book your place.