Red Kite Teacher Training: Interview Skills and Mock Interview Preparation
- Date: Wednesday 10 February 2021, 15:00 – 16:00
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
This free online session delivered by Red Kite Teacher Training will help current University of Leeds undergraduate students to prepare for the Initial Teacher Training/ PGCE interview process.
Matthew Browne, Trainee Progress Leader and former Headteacher for Red Kite Teacher Training, will deliver this online session focusing on how to 'ace' the interview process for an Initial Teacher Training / PGCE programme.
In this session Matthew will discuss:
- 'Competency Based Interview Questions' and how to answer them successfully
- Understanding the interview process
- How to prepare for the interview
- The do's and dont's of ITT Interviews
- and other basic interview hints and tips
At the end of this session you will also have the opportunity to book a Mock Interview with Red Kite for their Inital Teacher Training/ PGCE programme.
This session is open to current Year 2 and Year 3 undergraduate students at the University of Leeds.
In order to receive the link to join the session, please book your place.