Red Kite Teacher Training: Teacher Standards Workshop
- Date: Wednesday 9 March 2022, 14:00 – 15:30
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
This free online session delivered by Red Kite Teacher Training will help current University of Leeds students to find out more about the teaching profession.
Matthew Browne, Trainee Progress Leader and former Headteacher for Red Kite Teacher Training, will deliver this online session focusing on teacher standards.
Matthew will be talking about:
- Teacher Standards (an overview)
- Responsibility and Accountability
- How the standards influence your teaching
- How to achieve and provide evidence of working to Teacher Standards.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session and find out more about Initial Teacher Training.
This session is open to current University of Leeds students. We recommend checking the Red Kite Teacher Training entry requirements to find out if you are eligible for Initial Teacher Training (or expect to be upon completing your degree) prior to booking your place.
In order to join this session, please book your place.