Red Kite Teacher Training: Application Support Workshop
- Date: Wednesday 10 November 2021, 14:00 – 15:30
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
This free online session delivered by Red Kite Teacher Training will offer current University of Leeds students tips and support in applying for Initial Teacher Training.
Matthew Browne, Trainee Progress Leader and former Headteacher for Red Kite Teacher Training, will deliver this online session.
Matthew will be providing students with tips on making the best possible application for Initial Teacher Training and will discuss:
- the admissions process including how and when to apply
- what to include in your personal statement
- what to expect during the interview stages
- dispelling any myths or misconceptions about Teacher Training programmes.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
This session is open to current University of Leeds students. We recommend checking the Red Kite Teacher Training entry requirements to find out if you are eligible for Initial Teacher Training (or expect to be upon completing your degree) prior to booking your place.
In order to join this session, please book your place.