ESSL Careers Week: Becoming a teacher- doing your PGCE at Leeds
- Date: Thursday 6 March 2014
- Location: Michael Sadler SR (LG.15)
- Cost: Free
The session will cover the teaching profession and the challenges involved in studying for a PGCE
This session aims to provide students with an understanding of the teaching profession, the challenges involved in studying for a PGCE and applying for teaching positions.
Key questions to be covered in the session will include:
• Why do you want to teach?
• What age group do you want to teach?
• What are my strengths, experience and personal skills do you need to be a great teacher?
The session will include a Q&A session with current and former PGCE students.
For more information or to book onto a session, login to the Careers Centre events site.