'Responding to Anti-Social Behaviour' Insights from Research for Policy and Practice
- Date: Thursday 19 July 2012, 10:15 – 16:45
- Location: Church House, Westminster, London
- Cost: Free
Event to launch the publication of new research findings into Anti-Social Behaviour Interventions with young people, funded by the Nuffield Foundation.
This high level policy seminar will see the publication of new research findings into Anti-Social Behaviour Interventions with young people, funded by the Nuffield Foundation, and will debate the Government's recently published White Paper on Tackling Anti-Social Behaviour. It will consider insights from research for policy and practice.
The event is sponsored by the University of Leeds and the Nuffield Foundation and is by invitation only.
Contact: Rachel Leah Tel: 0113 3432711 - Email: email@example.com
- Download a copy of the summary findings (PDF, 3.4MB)
- Download a copy of the initial research report (PDF, 14MB)
- Programme of events (PDF, 72KB)
- Presentation - Mike Hough (PDF, 270KB)
- Presentation - Adam Crawford (PDF, 1.62MB)
- Presentation - Stuart Lister (PDF, 1.41MB)
- Presentation - Adam Crawford and Sam Lewis (PDF, 4.64MB)