Brexit: What next? Economy, business, jobs, mobility – an open forum
- Date: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 17:15 – 18:45
- Location: Liberty Building (Moot Court) LT (1.28)
- Cost: Free
The recent decision by the British electorate to leave the European Union stands as an historic milestone whose implications are not yet clear.
This open forum features experts in economic, international business, and legal aspects of the UK-EU relationship.
Members of an expert panel will make a brief statement and then the floor will be opened for questions, answers, and debate. The panel members are as follows:
- Jeremy Clegg, Jean Monnet Professor of European Integration and International Business Management, Leeds University Business School
- Malcolm Sawyer, Emeritus Professor of Economics, Leeds University Business School
- Dr. Iyiola Solanke, Senior Lecturer, University of Leeds School of Law
- Dr. Marco Veronese Passarella, Lecturer, Leeds University Business School
- Moderator: Gary Dymski, Professor of Applied Economics, Leeds University Business School
The event is being sponsored by the Leeds Social Science Institute, the Leeds University Business School, and the University of Leeds Cities Theme.