Belonging, with partner Museu de Lleida
- Date: Friday 16 October 2020, 09:30 – 16:00
- Location: Museu de Lleida, 1 Carrer del Sant Crist Lleida 25002 Spain
- Cost: Free
This event will explore the question: How can the arts and cultural institutions enable increasingly linguistically and ethnically diverse communities to feel part of local/regional history?
The Museu de Lleida, Catalonia, houses a large collection of historical and heritage objects from the region.
- Dr Mikel Asensio: Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Imma Boj: Museu de l’Immigració, Barcelona
- Yahcine Belacine: Musician
- Josep Giralt: Director, Museu de Lleida
This session is free, but booking is required.
Booking information will be available soon.