Engaging, with partner The British Museum
- Date: Monday 7 September 2020, 09:30 – 16:00
- Location: The British Museum, Great Russell Street Bloomsbury London WC1B 3DG United Kingdom
- Cost: Free
This event will explore the question: How can cultural institutions use their collections to engage with communities where language may be a barrier?
The British Museum, London, has been running a programme to engage ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) learners with the collections.
- Dr Becky Parry: University of Sheffield
- Leanne Turvey and Alice Walton: Convenors Schools and Teachers Programme, Tate Modern & Tate Britain
- Iroko Theatre Company
- Jo-Anne Sunderland Bowe: ESOL Programme Manager, The British Museum
This session is free, but booking is required.
Booking information will be available soon.