PhD scholarships for applicants from under-represented communities live event
- Date: Thursday 12 January 2023, 12:00 – 13:00
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
This webinar, hosted by the Faculty of Social Sciences, will cover the doctoral scholarship opportunity for under-represented researchers.
Join us online on Thursday 12 January, 12pm–1pm to find out about our doctoral scholarship initiative for researchers from UK Black, Asian and ethnic minority communities, available within the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Leeds.
During this event, you will:
- Hear from Professor Edward Newman, Head of the Graduate School, and Dr Nicole Nisbett, postdoctoral research fellow
- Learn more about the scholarship and entry requirements
- Hear what it’s like to research at Leeds
- Have the opportunity to submit your questions to our expert panel
Can’t attend live? Register your place and we’ll send you the recording when it’s available.