Celebration of Curriculum, Pedagogy and Policy Research
- Date: Tuesday 15 June 2021, 13:00 – 16:00
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
The Collective for Curriculum, Pedagogy and Policy Research invites you to learn about our current research activities and future plans.
Projects we are celebrating include:
- “Teacher Wellbeing and Burnout”
- “Foundational Number Sense (FoNS) – from post-its to estimation”
- “Science mentoring in schools”
- “Edubots: best practice for chatbots in education?”
- “Digital literacies in 21st century classrooms”
The event will take place on Microsoft Teams, join the meeting.