Including All Children and Young People in Research and Multiagency Work
- Date: Thursday 19 March 2020, 13:00 – 16:00
- Location: Headingley Enterprise and Arts (HEART) Centre - Shire Oak Hall
- Cost: Free
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOLLOWING MEASURES AND ADVICE ISSUED BY THE GOVERNMENT IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19.
At this event we hope to explore and discuss how to do research, co-production and intervention work with children/young people who may feel excluded by classic research methodologies.
Inclusion/exclusion could refer to the intersection of specific resources and needs, gender, socio-economic, cultural and religious aspects, and/or access to digital technologies and digital skills.
- Alys Young – University of Manchester
- Paul Cooke & Angharad Beckett – University of Leeds
- Diana Skelton & Martin Kalisa – ATD Fourth World
- Bharti Mepani & Emily Echessa – Save The Children
- Sarah Hamilton – UNICEF
The event will be fully accessible and lunch and refreshments will be provided.
*THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOLLOWING MEASURES AND ADVICE ISSUED BY THE GOVERNMENT IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19*