Centre for Curriculum, Pedagogy and Policy: ERME Topic Conference 2021
- Date: Tuesday 11 May 2021
- Location: Online
- Interval: Every day
- Until: Wednesday 12 May 2021
- Cost: Free
9th European Society for Research in Mathematics Education (ERME) Topic Conference: Perspectives on conceptual understanding of flexibility and number sense in arithmetic.
The ERME Topic Thematic Working Group 02 ‘Arithmetic and Number Systems’ is pleased to announce the 9th ERME Topic Conference (ETC9) on ‘Perspectives on conceptual understanding of flexibility and number sense in arithmetic’.
The conference will take place online, hosted by the Centre for Curriculum, Pedagogy and Policy, School of Education, University of Leeds.
International Programme Committee:
- Judy Sayers – UK & SE (Conference Leader and TWG2 Co-Leader)
- Elisabeth Rathgeb-Schnierer – Germany (Co-leader & TWG2 Leader)
- Renata Carvalho – Portugal (TWG2 Co-Leader)
- Beatriz Vargas Dorneles – Brazil (TWG2 Co-Leader)
- Andrea Maffia – Italy (ERME board Young Researcher)
- Nathalie Sinclair – Canada (Co-Leader of TWG16)
- Paul Andrews – Sweden (Leader of TWG11 2019)
15th March 2021: Registration closes.
29th March 2021: Abstract submission by authors AND
29th March 2021: Poster 2-page outline submission by new researchers for the New Researchers’ Day.
16th April 2021: Final decisions sent.
20th April 2021: Abstracts and Poster outlines available on Conference website.