Red Kite Teacher Training: Teacher Standards Workshop
- Date: Wednesday 3 March 2021, 14:00 – 15:00
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
This free online session delivered by Red Kite Teacher Training will help current University of Leeds undergraduate students interested in a career in teaching, to find out more about the profession.
Matthew Browne, Trainee Progress Leader and former Headteacher for Red Kite Teacher Training, will deliver this online session focusing on teacher standards.
Matthew will be talking about:
- Teacher Standards (an overview)
- Responsibility and Accountability
- How the standards influence your teaching
- How to achieve and provide evidence of working to Teacher Standards
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
This session is open to current Year 2 and Year 3 undergraduate students at the University of Leeds.
In order to receive the link to join this session, please book your place.