Making, with partner Leeds Central Library
- Date: Thursday 6 February 2020, 09:30 – 16:00
- Location: Leeds Central Library, Calverley Street Leeds LS1 3AB
- Cost: Free
This event will explore the question: How is material translated between different linguistic and artistic/aesthetic forms in processes of artistic making?
The Drawing Room at the Art Library, Leeds Central Library, is a space for members of the public to learn the fundamentals of visual art, inspired by the library resources.
- Professor Matthew Reason: York St John University
- Alison Andrews: Artistic Director, A Quiet Word
- Carol Griffiths: Sculptor
- Bronwyn Brady: Senior Librarian Manager, Leeds Libraries
This session is free, but booking is required.