Including All Children and Young People in Research and Multiagency Work
- Date: Thursday 19 March 2020, 12:00 – 16:00
- Location: University of Leeds
- Cost: Free
At this event, we will explore and discuss how to do research, co-production and intervention work with children/young people who may feel excluded by classic research methodologies.
Inclusion/exclusion could refer to the intersection of specific resources and needs, gender, socio-economic, cultural and religious aspects, and/or access to digital technologies and digital skills.
Led by the Centre for Inclusion, Childhood and Youth within the School of Education, we will be joined by:
- Prof. Alys Young, University of Manchester
- James Walklate, 42nd Street
- Jemma Tanswell, Reform Radio
- Plus representatives from UNICEF, Save the Children & other key stakeholders.
The event will be fully accessible and lunch and refreshments will be provided. Further details and the programme will be announced shortly.
The event is free to attend, but please register in advance.