- Start date: 1 January 2009
- End date: 31 January 2013
- Funder: Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Primary investigator: Professor Pia Christensen
- Co-investigators: Dr Peter Kraftl - University of Leicester, Dr John Horton and Dr Sophie Hadfield-Hill - University of Northampton.
The four-year project 2009-2013 investigates the experiences of children and young people aged 9-16 living in four new sustainable communities built since 2000 in the UK.
This project involves the collaboration of academics at three universities.
- Professor Pia Christensen (Principal Investigator).
- Dr Peter Kraftl (Co-Investigator), Department of Geography, University of Leicester.
- Dr John Horton (Co-Investigator), Centre for Children and Youth at The University of Northampton.
- Dr Sophie Hadfield-Hill (Post-Doctoral Researcher), Centre for Children and Youth at The University of Northampton.