Penal Reform and Service Provision
- Date: Tuesday 13 September 2011, 9:30 – 16:30
- Location: Liberty Building
- Cost: Free
The Seminar will consider the issues raised by the third sector's dual role in campaigning and penal reform and in service provision.
The seminar fits into a wider programme of six seminars funded by the Economic and Social Research Council which aim to bring together leading academics from a range of disciplines, policy makers, criminal justice providers and representatives from third sector organisations (TSOs) in order to critically explore third sector (voluntary, charitable and non-governmental organisations) involvement in the criminal justice system and consider how it might develop over time.
Downloadable documents from Seminar Three:
- ESRC Report - Seminar Three (PDF, 146KB)
- Introduction to the Third Seminar - Anthea Hucklesby (PDF, 84KB)
- Presentation - Kelly Hannah Moffat (PDF, 78KB)
- Presentation - Stephen Shaw (PDF, 1.71MB)
- Presentation - Andrew Neilson (PDF, 166KB)
- Presentation - Mike Nellis (PDF, 1.56MB)