Disability and EU Non-Discrimination Law
- Date: Wednesday 26 June 2013, 13:00 –
- Location: Liberty Building
- Type: Seminars
- Cost: Free
This seminar critically assesses EU law as regards the rights of persons with disabilities. Three papers will address this topic focusing on different areas.
- Accessibility and Non-Discrimination in EU Disability Transport Policy: Travelling in the Rights Direction?
- Bryan Matthews and Anna Lawson (University of Leeds)
- Disability and the Regulation of Information and Communication Technologies in the European Union
- Dr Eliza Varney (Keele University)
- The disorganised nature of European Disability: Rethinking protection for HIV positive individuals
- Peter McTigue (Nottingham Trent University)
For further information or to register a place, please contact Andrea Gideon at firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Law
University of Leeds
The Liberty Building is number 16 on the campus map, and is situated on the corner of Moorland Road and Belle Vue Road on the Western Campus of the University of Leeds. It is situated behind the Maurice Keyworth Building (Business School).