- Position: Assessment Team Leader
- Email: X.Wang13@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: Liberty Building
- Post Graduate Certificate in TESOL (University of Leeds)
- BA in Journalism (ShaoGuan University China)
- Providing leadership and management of the Assessment Team within the School to deliver both local and University wide priorities; working collaboratively with the SESM/DSESM, SES colleagues and academics to set standards for the team members who support the assessment function; supporting team members through change and engaging members of the team in delivering improvements that align to School, Faculty and University objectives.
- In conjunction with the SESM/DSESM managing recruitment and the professional development of staff within the Assessment Team by undertaking induction, probation, SRDS and training of staff within the team.
- Allocating and monitoring the workload of the Assessment Team and deploying resources to ensure deadlines and key service delivery objectives are met.
- Acting as primary contact and School liaison for the overall management of assessment and examination processes for UG and PGT cohorts including updating, publication and maintenance of examination information.