- Start date: 1 January 2018
- End date: 30 June 2018
- Co-investigators: Dr Graham Smith
- External co-investigators: Huang Chiung-Chiu, National Chengchi University, Taiwan Astrid H.M. Nordin, Lancaster University China Centre, UK
This workshop brought into conversation some of the interlocutors from the Chinese and Western traditions who have argued for the study of politics to turn its focus from the prevalence of enmity to the possibility of friendship.
- Graham M. Smith, University of Leeds
- Philip Hsiaopong Liu, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Astrid H.M. Nordin, Lancaster University China Centre, UK
- John von Heyking, University of Lethbridge, Canada
- Shih Chih-yu, National Taiwan University
- Huang Chiung-Chiu, National Chengchi University, Taiwan.
- Dibyesh Anand, University of Westminster
- Felix Berenskoetter, School of African and Oriental Studies
- Heather Devere, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Paige Digeser, University of California Santa Barbara, USA
- Kingsley Edney, University of Leeds
- Chiho Maruoka, University of Leeds
- Caroline Rose, University of Leeds
- Evgeny Roshchin, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.