- Start date: 1 December 2019
- End date: 30 November 2020
- Funder: Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Co-investigators: Professor Jocelyn Evans
- External co-investigators: Tonge and P Shirlow (University of Liverpool); B Hayes (University of Aberdeen); P Mitchell (London School of Economics and Political Science).
The 2019 Northern Ireland General Election study surveyed a representative sample of electors in Northern Ireland, focusing on their attitudes to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, towards constitutional issues, and identity preferences, as well as voting and other political behaviour.