- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Community-based portable social welfare expectations: a case study of elderly potential movers relocating from Hong Kong to Guangdong, China
- Supervisors: Dr Daniel Edmiston, Dr Li Sun, Prof. Sarah Irwin
Before I came to University of Leeds, I had studied for my undergraduate and MPhil degrees in Northern Ireland and Hong Kong respectively. My first degree was Economics which I have received plenty of logical training from Queen’s University Belfast in Northern Ireland. In 2014, I gained my MPhil degree in Social Work and Social Administration at the University of Hong Kong, which enhanced my academic conceptual thinking abilities and updated my research methodology skills.
Prior to my Ph.D. journey, I had earned several years’ research working experience at the University of Hong Kong.
These valuable academic experiences have equipped me with the capabilities to handle qualitative and quantitative studies.
I become a teaching assistant after I join in School of Sociology and Social Policy at University of Leeds and have earned some teaching experience.
- welfare state/mix
- portable social welfare
- elderly social welfare/elderly services
- elderly income security
- intergenerational studies
- comparative studies
- BSc Economics (QUB) (First-Class Honours)
- MPhil in Social Work and Social Administration (HKU)