I completed my BSc Honours (Psychology) in 2004 and a Masters in Population Studies (Demography) in 2007 from the University of Zimbabwe. After my MSc, I have worked in the health sector monitoring, evaluating and researching on reproductive health, HIV and AIDS programmes for 6 years. In February 2014, I joined the Research Council of Zimbabwe as a Research Prioritisation and Coordination Manager up to September 2018, a position which has ignited my interest to pursue further studies focusing on science, technology and innovation and its complex relationship with development.
- African development politics
- Political economy of science, technology and innovation
- Space science diplomacy, policy and governance
- Population, health and development
- MSc in Population Studies (Demography)
- BSc Honours Psychology