- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: A Critical Analysis of Discourses on the Changing Role of Women in Saudi Arabia
- Supervisor: Dr Gillian Bolsover, Dr Hendrik Jan Kraetzschmar
I completed a BA (Hons) in English as a Foreign Language and International Relations at Leeds Beckett University in 2015 and an MA in International Relations at the University of Leeds in 2016. I returned to the University of Leeds in 2017 to start a PhD in Politics and International Studies.
I am interested in Feminist Theory (more so on Islamic Feminisms), and Gender and Development. My Doctoral thesis sets out to explore gender equality narratives in Saudi Arabia. It is specifically designed to map online discourses regarding the changing role of Saudi women, more so in relation to Saudi Vision 2030.
I am also broadly interested in:
- International Relations
- Social Movement Theory
- MA in International Relations
- BA in EFL and International Relations