- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Political Recentralisation in Contemporary Indonesia
- Supervisors: Dr Adam Tyson, Dr Simon Manda
I completed my BA in Public Administration, Universitas Brawijaya in 2013 and followed by MPA in Public Administration, University of Birmingham in 2016. I started my PhD at the POLIS, University of Leeds in October 2022, funded by Indonesian Education Scholarship (BPI). I am a full-time lecturer at Department of Government, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Brawijaya since 2018.
My primary research interest is about decentralisation and government innovations. My undergraduate thesis analyses on how the local agency in Indonesia is able to implement a specific policy in the era of decentralisation. Furthermore, my master dissertation unpacks the implementation of proliferation and amalgamation of local governments in Indonesia.
For my PhD, I intend to analyse the phenomenon of political recentralisation in contemporary Indonesia’s democracy.
You may read my publication here.
- BA Public Administration (Universitas Brawijaya)
- MPA Public Administration (University of Birmingham)