- Summary: Two scholarships available to UK students starting a full-time Masters degree in the School of Politics and International Studies
- Value - what money is on offer: £2,000
- Deadline: 31 May 2024
How to apply
Our Head of School UK Excellence Scholarships support UK students to fulfil their academic potential and pursue a full-time Masters degree in the School of Politics and International Studies.
These competitive scholarships will be awarded in the form of a £2,000 tuition fee reduction on the basis of academic merit plus the strength of your scholarship application supporting statement.
If you wish to be considered for this scholarship, please complete the application form. Please note that you will require your University of Leeds Application ID to proceed.
We advise that you prepare your statement in a Word document first, then copy and paste the text into the relevant field of the online form.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Politics and International Studies Taught Masters programme for September 2024 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Politics and International Studies.
- Be classed as “UK” for fee purposes.
- If your scholarship application is successful you must confirm acceptance within two weeks of notification of the award.
- You must commence your study with us by registering no later than within two weeks of the agreed registration date.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
- Applicants to online degrees or blended learning / hybrid degrees are not eligible for this scholarship.
Successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship offer by email within four weeks of the closing date. If you have not heard from us by this point unfortunately you have not been successful.