Head of School's UK Excellence Scholarship
- Summary: Up to ten partial-fee scholarships available to UK Masters students in the School of Politics and International Studies.
- Value - what money is on offer: £2,000
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
How to apply
Complete the application form with your details and supporting statement and submit to the admissions team before the deadline.
Apply now >
We advise that you prepare your statement in a Word document first, then copy and paste the text into the relevant field of the online form.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Politics and International Studies Taught Masters programme for September 2023 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Politics and International Studies.
- Be classed as “UK” for fee purposes.
- If your scholarship application is successful you must confirm acceptance within two weeks of notification of the award.
- You must commence your study with us by registering no later than within two weeks of the agreed registration date.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
How are the scholarships awarded?
Decisions are based on academic merit and the quality of your scholarship supporting statement. Successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship offer by email within four weeks of the closing date. If you have not heard from us by this point unfortunately you have not been successful.