- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Reconsidering copyright liability for hyperlink providers of audiovisual works in China
- Supervisors: Rebecca Moosavian, Dr Subhajit Basu FRSA
My primary research interest falls in the multifaceted issues of copyright law in the digital era, especially the relevant copyright legal issues in China. The past decades have witnessed a tortuous journey to the development of the Chinese copyright legal system, a system which has attempted to respond to the challenges and predicaments caused by new technologies regarding the Internet. This has sparked my interest and triggered my thinking of China’s unique socio-legal fundamentals leading to online copyright infringement. My thesis focuses on a controversial and special category of hyperlinking to audiovisual works, attempting to articulate the challenges that the hyperlinking poses to the Chinese copyright legal system, as well as to improve the regulation of the hyperlink providers within this system.
- LLM (International Law), Nankai University, China
- LLB (Law), Nankai University, China
- Certificate of the Legal Profession Qualifications, China