Dr Qi Zhou (George)
- Position: Associate Professor
- Areas of expertise: Contract Law; regulation; law and economics
- Email: Q.Zhou@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 5024
- Location: 2.27 Liberty Building
I joined the University of Leeds as an Associate Professor of Law in June 2013. Before that, I was a lecturer in law at the University of Sheffield. I am a qualified attorney in China.
I studied law at the Chinese University of Politics, the University of Bournemouth and the University of Manchester.
My research interests lie in the fields of contract law, regulation and law and economics. I am particularly interested in studying the regulatory features of different types of legal instruments.
- Programme Manager of LLM in Business Law Suite
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Business Law and Practice