Dr Qi Zhou (George)
- Position: Associate Professor
- Areas of expertise: Contract Law; regulation; law and economics
- Email: Q.Zhou@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 5024
- Location: 2.27 Liberty Building
I joined the University of Leeds as an Associate Professor of Law in June 2013. Before that, I was a lecturer in law at the University of Sheffield. I am a qualified attorney in China.
I studied law at the Chinese University of Politics, the University of Bournemouth and the University of Manchester.
My research interests lie in the fields of contract law, regulation and law and economics. I am particularly interested in studying the regulatory features of different types of legal instruments.
- Programme Manager of LLM in Business Law Suite
Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all research projects allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Business Law and Practice
Postgraduate research opportunities
The school welcomes enquiries from motivated and qualified applicants from all around the world who are interested in PhD study. Our <a href="//essl.leeds.ac.uk/research-opportunities">research opportunities</a> allow you to search for projects and scholarships.