- Position: Student Success Tutor
- Areas of expertise: International Business Law; Company Law; Environmental Law; Land Law, EU Law; Study Skills and Advice
- Email: A.Brown1@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: G.03 Liberty Building
I joined the School of Law as a Teaching Assistant in September 2022 after completing my LLB and LLM in International Business Law with the University of Leeds.
I now work as a Student Success Tutor, teaching various undergraduate modules and supporting students with academic skills.
<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://essl.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- LLB Law
- LLM International Business Law
I lead undergraduate seminars in the following modules:
- Environmental Law
- Company Law
- Land Law
- EU Law
I also deliver skills workshops to undergraduate students of all years and hold 1-2-1 skills-based sessions.