- Position: Teaching Assistant
- Areas of expertise: Environmental Law; Climate Change Law; Business Law; Company Law; Corporate Governance; Criminal Law; Equity and Trusts; Media Law
- Email: R.E.Quinlan@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 2.47 Liberty Building
I joined the University of Leeds as a Teaching Assistant in September 2022.
I obtained my Law (International) LLB (2017-21) and International Business Law LLM (2021-22) from the University of Leeds.
My current research interests are in environmental law, including climate change litigation, judicial review, international environmental law, and government accountability. My prior research has focused on the role of corporate governance in dealing with corruption and bribery in sports organisations, such as FIFA and the IOC.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://essl.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- LLB Law (International)
- LLM International Business Law
I teach on the following modules:
- Law and the Environment
- The Law of Trusts
- Criminal Law
- Media Freedom