Mr Adam Baker
- Position: Lecturer in Property Law
- Areas of expertise: land law; equity and trusts
- Email: A.J.Baker@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 5015
- Location: 2.32a Liberty Building
I am a Lecturer in Property Law, before which I was a Teaching Fellow. I have also previously been the programme leader for the LL.B.
My principal research interests are in the areas of land law, trusts and tort law. My more recent work has focussed on issues surrounding the legal rules that affect personal rights to use land. I have also written about conflicts of interest in the commercial property market.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://essl.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
I am the module leader for Land Law. I also teach Equity and Trusts.
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Business Law and Practice