- Position: Teaching Fellow
- Email: K.M.Dickinson@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 2.14 Liberty Building
I am a Teaching Fellow in the School of Law, and am due to submit my ESRC funded PhD on Crime, Communications Technology and Regulation. I have an LLB Law, LLM International and European Human Rights Law, and MA Criminology and Criminal Justice from the University of Leeds. I teach on Law and Criminology/ Criminal Justice in the school, and my academic background and research reflects this.
- Academic Integrity Officer
- LLB Law
- LLM International and European Human Rights Law
- MA Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
I have taught on various UG modules including Tort, Criminal Law, Policing, Crime, Law and Social Change, UG Research Methods and Cyberlaw. At TPG I teach Criminological Theories and Concepts and Criminal Justice Processes. I also supervise dissertations and both UG and TPG.
In session 2022-2023 I am module leader for LAW3160 Policing, and LAW3172 Crime, Law and Social Change.