- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Corporate Social Responsibility in China: A Study on Its Drivers and Corporate Motivations
- Supervisors: Professor Andrew Keay, Dr Suren Gomtsian
I am currently working on a study focusing on corporate social responsibility drivers of 32 Chinese companies, including both state-owned enterprises (SOEs) and non-state-owned enterprises (Non-SOEs). By analysing their past CSR reports, this study attempts to find out which CSR driver(s) are mostly recognised by the sample companies. Moreover, this study discusses the implication of the findings on CSR drivers for the national/provincial governments and other stakeholders in terms of guiding, regulating and improving CSR practice in China. This study provides an insightful analysis of CSR practice in developing countries. It also provides useful implications for the on-going discussion on mandatory CSR.
I am interested in empirical legal research and comparative legal research, especially in the following areas: company law, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility.
- LLM International Commercial Law in University of Reading with Distinction
- LLM International Commercial Law in Lancaster University with Merit
- LLB General Law in China University of Labor Relations