School of Law International Excellence Scholarships
- Summary: These competitive scholarships are awarded in the form of a 25% tuition fee reduction to international candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement. There are limited scholarships available.
- Value - what money is on offer: 25% tuition fee deduction
- Who is eligible: International
- Deadline: See following details
Our School of Law International Masters Excellence Scholarships support international students to fulfil their academic potential and contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our student community.
These competitive scholarships are awarded to particularly deserving candidates in the form of a 25% tuition fee deduction.
- LLM Criminal Justice and Criminal Law
- MSc Criminal Justice and Criminology
- LLM Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Banking and Finance Law
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International Corporate Law
- LLM International Human Rights Law
- LLM International Law and Global Governance
- LLM International Trade Law
- LLM Law and Social Justice
- MSc Law and Finance
- MSc Security, Conflict and Justice
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- be classified as an International student for fee purposes
- have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section
- be a self-funding student
- demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) or equivalent
- show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes and student community.
How to apply
Apply now by completing the online form. Please note that you will require your University of Leeds Application ID to proceed.
We operate a staged selection process for these scholarships:
|Stage||Application deadline||Decision deadline||Acceptance deadline|
|1||Friday 10 March 2023||Friday 14 April 2023||Friday 28 April 2023|
|2||Friday 12 May 2023||Friday 16 June 2023||Friday 30 June 2023|
If you apply by the application deadline for a particular stage, you will normally receive a response on or before the decision deadline. If you are offered a scholarship, you must respond by the acceptance deadline.
If you are unsuccessful in the first stage, your application will not be carried over into the next stage and you should not submit another application.