- Summary: Partial-fee scholarships for international students undertaking an undergraduate degree in the School of Law.
- Value - what money is on offer: £2,500 towards first year international tuition fees
How to apply
No application is required.
Scholarships will be awarded automatically for the first year of your programme if you meet the following criteria.
Full eligibility criteria:
To qualify for this scholarship you must:
- achieve AAA or above at A level or equivalent.
- be classified as “international” for tuition fee purposes.
- commence study on a School of Law undergraduate degree in September 2020.
- If your fees are paid by a sponsor you will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.