- Position: School Business & Partnerships Manager
- Email: M.Fordham@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 4604
- Location: G.08 Hillary Place
I help to develop and implement School strategy for new academic business and international provision, involving strategic and operational support to the Head of School and executive team in the School. I am responsible for the development and management of school partnerships such as teacher education and opportunities for Leeds undergraduates considering teaching as a career. I work with the School's current partner to support the provision of initial teacher training and on associated promotional activities. Additionally I am responsible for liaising with the Faculty Marketing Team, for the marketing strategy and its implementation within the School.
I hold specific responsibilities for the Integrated Planning Exercise, student number plans and oversight of School budgets, appointments for academic and support staff, estates and facilities and School web sites.
For a proportion of my role I work as the Faculty Planning Partner to develop and implement faculty-level initiatives and business activities for the Faculty of Education, Social Sciences and Law, particularly with regard to the Integrated Planning Exercise and estates.
- I support and implement School strategy for new academic business and international provision.
- I provide strategic and operational support in the School and act as Faculty Planning Partner.
- I work on School partnership development and management, and support Faculty Integrated Planning.