- Summary: Partial-fee scholarships for students progressing from the Leeds International Foundation Year to an undergraduate degree in the School of Education.
- Value - what money is on offer: £2,000 per year, subject to satisfactory progression
- Deadline: Awarded automatically
How to apply
These scholarships are awarded automatically if you meet the following criteria (no application is required).
These scholarships are awarded in the form a £2,000 tuition fee deduction to students progressing from the University of Leeds International Foundation Year to an eligible undergraduate programme in the School of Education.
The £2,000 tuition fee deduction is awarded for each year of study, subject to satisfactory progression (see Conditions).
Up to five scholarships are available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be classed as ‘international’ for tuition fee purposes.
- have successfully completed the University of Leeds International Foundation Year.
- be self-funded and not in receipt of any other University of Leeds scholarship award.
- commence study on a School of Education undergraduate degree in September 2024.
- Students whose fees are paid by a sponsor are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be renewed for years 2 and 3 subject to a yearly attainment percentage of 60% or higher.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.