- Summary: These scholarships are awarded in the form of a 50% tuition fee reduction, available to UK candidates for full-time Masters in the School of Education.
- Value - what money is on offer: 50% tuition fee deduction
- Deadline: 31 May 2024
How to apply
The Head of School UK Postgraduate Scholarship supports UK students to fulfil their academic potential and undertake a full-time Masters degree in the School of Education.
These competitive scholarships are awarded to particularly deserving candidates in the form of a 50% deduction of the full tuition fee.
If you wish to be considered for this scholarship, please complete the application form. Please note that you will require your University of Leeds Application ID to proceed.
We advise that you prepare your statement in a Word document first, then copy and paste the text into the relevant field of the online form.
Full eligibility criteria
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Education Taught Masters programme for September 2023 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Education.
- Be classed as “UK” for fee purposes.
- If your scholarship application is successful you must confirm acceptance within two weeks of notification of the award.
- You must commence your study with us by registering no later than 1 October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
Successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship offer by email within four weeks of the closing date. If you have not heard from us by this point unfortunately you have not been successful.