- Summary: These competitive scholarships are awarded to international candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement. There are limited scholarships available.
- Value - what money is on offer: 50% tuition fee deduction
- Deadline: Friday 17 May 2024
Our School of Education International Masters Excellence Scholarships support international students to fulfil their academic potential and contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our student community.
These competitive scholarships are awarded to particularly deserving candidates in the form of a 50% deduction of the full tuition fee.
- MA Childhood Studies
- MA Education
- MA Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Studies
- MA Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
be classified as an International student for fee purposes
have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section
Not be in receipt of funding from other sources that, combined with this scholarship, would equal to more than 100% of the tuition fee demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) or equivalent
show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes and student community.
How to apply
Apply by completing the online form. Please note that you will require your University of Leeds Application ID to proceed.
You will receive an email with the outcome of your application by Friday 14 June 2024. You will need to respond to say whether or not you wish to accept the scholarship by Friday 28 June 2024.