- Summary: The School of Law offers a number of Liberty Scholarships to UK/EU and international students of high academic quality.
- Who is eligible: To be eligible for a scholarship, you must meet the following entry criteria. - Be classified as an UK/EU or international student for tuition fee purposes. - You must hold an offer of a place to study and begin your postgraduate taught Masters programme. - You must have strong academic results from your undergraduate degree. - You must submit a strong supporting statement to accompany your scholarship application.
- Deadline: 17 July 2019 at 17:00 UK time
How to apply
- Students in receipt of the University's alumni bursary are still eligible to apply.
- Those in receipt of an award via one of the School's collaborative agreements are not eligible.
How are the scholarships awarded?
These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic performance in your undergraduate degree plus the strength of your supporting statement accompanying your scholarship application.
A Liberty Scholarship will not be awarded in addition to any other scholarship except a University of Leeds Alumni Bursary.
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)